Clinical Program Manager, Strategic Accounts
Burlingame, California /
Business Development /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
Color has set up key strategic partnerships with leading pharmaceutical and research institutions to deploy ambitious, large scale genomics research programs. We are looking for a talented Clinical Program Manager, Life Science Strategic Accounts to successfully implement these programs and build a successful partnership with our customers.
Using your prior experience in clinical research, you will help deploy Color’s technology with our research partners, and make their research programs more patient-centric, efficient, and automated. You will work with leading partners from world-class academic institutions, pharmaceutical and other life science organizations to execute on strategic high profile programs, as well as other research opportunities.
How You'll Contribute:
- Deliver on high visibility, cross-functional genomics and Covid-19 related research programs according to Good Clinical Practices (GCP's) and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Build consensus with senior leaders across the organization. Collaborate effectively across teams to define timelines and deliverables.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner and manage a portfolio of life science strategic accounts. Find creative ways to reduce friction and make our customer experience and implementation more seamless
- Exceed partners’ expectations and convert customers into Color champions, and leverage success for case studies
- Help customers use Color’s technology in a way that maximizes its value and utility
- Coordinate with Commercial, Scientific Affairs, Product, Bioinformatics, Lab, Engineering, Legal and other key cross-functional team members to ensure customer needs are met to the highest standards
- Effectively identify, raise and resolve issues and risks as they come up
- Contribute to product roadmap planning and gather critical feedback from customers and patients. Champion new product offerings with customers
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- A bachelor's degree in a health or life science discipline plus a minimum of 5 years of experience or an advanced degree (MS/PhD/MBA) plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in consulting, healthcare, clinical research or contract research organizations
- Experience managing large scale, complex engagements in a research, clinical, or pharmaceutical setting
- Familiarity with clinical research regulatory framework and Good Clinical Practices
- Led cross-functional projects with high visibility. Excitement for tackling and building processes around new challenges, and for using data to share insights and make actionable recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a multi-stakeholder environment, to create a sense of urgency and to rally teams to meet program objectives
- A keen attention to detail, motivation to drive continuous improvement, and ability to solve problems creatively
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.