COVID-19 Testing Site Manager
Burlingame, California /
Operations – Operations /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our COVID-19 Site Operations team as a Testing Site Manager. You will be the boots on the ground at our testing sites and will lead the team of onsite testing staff, provide field and logistical support to the COVID Operations team, maintain working knowledge of Color COVID-19 testing procedures, and provide excellent customer service.
How You’ll Contribute:
- This is an active field-based role that requires being at COVID-19 testing sites and managing the site.
- Manage a team of 2-3 staff members, including training new employees, ensuring staff coverage, delegating roles and responsibilities in daily flow, and problem solving.
- Responsible for flow facilitation that increases productivity and enhances customer experience, especially during heavy traffic hours.
- Coordinate with our internal operations team to develop and maintain an optimal system for site logistics.
- Be the main point of contact for the testing site.
- Responsible for daily site set up and break down.
- Be the liaison and brand ambassador between our customers and Color.
- Participate in COVID-19 testing efforts, including checking patients in, guiding patients through the process of collecting a nasal swab sample, and collecting payment.
- Ensure staff are following Color’s COVID-19 testing protocols and communicate constructive feedback to the team for continuous improvement.
- Navigate the Color software system and troubleshoot basic software issues with iPads or the Color website (IT background not necessary).
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Enthusiasm for public health and working with others.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent time management, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to public health and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extremely organized and process orientated.
- Ability to provide constructive and clear feedback to staff.
Nice to Have:
- Operations experience and managing teams in a time critical environment
Please note: This role will require you to interact with testing participants daily so wearing PPE will be required and provided to you.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.