Technical Support Agent, COVID-19 Operations
Remote, USA /
Clinical – Support /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our COVID-19 Site Operations team as a Technical Support Agent. In this role, you will help build various types of configurations, develop input strategies, and prioritize all urgent requests . Your work will have a direct impact on people’s lives by scaling the availability and accessibility of COVID-19 testing, and ensuring highly professional and efficient operations across all our testing sites.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Create and set up system configurations for all our testing programs and collection sites
- Be the expert in Color’s technical capabilities and has in-depth knowledge of our internal systems, flows, and tools
- Update configuration settings for program and system changes
- Work with our product and engineering team to automate and streamline the configurations process
- Build, revise, and document internal workflows and SOPs in order to scale the the configuration process
- QA new configuration builds in preparation for upcoming launches and releases
- Support the Operations team with urgent configuration needs and remote troubleshooting
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have excellent technical and backend system configuration knowledge
- Have knowledge of basic software, tooling, and implementation
- Provide real-time problem solving on configuration issues, pre and post launch
- Be calm and patient under urgent and time sensitive deadlines
- Prioritize configurations by understanding different programs needs and urgencies
Nice to Have:
- Django or similar backend system experience
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.