Strategic Partner Manager
Burlingame, California /
Business Development /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
In both its genomic and COVID-19 testing business, Color has seen a significant growth in its customer base across multiple segments which include enterprise, government, education, life sciences and research customers. As such, Color is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to help build strong, empathetic relationships with our partners and lead the implementation process for multiple workstreams. The Manager will work cross-functionally with Commercial, Product, Engineering, Clinical Operations, and Scientific Affairs teams to deliver. Developing relationships and creating an engaging customer experience for our partners is critical to their success.
How You'll Contribute
- Serve as the primary relationship owner of our top 5 strategic partnerships and manage all aspects of the partnership
- Oversee the scoping, planning, launch and implementation process. Problem solve and find creative ways to reduce friction and ensure implementation is seamless
- Partner with Commercial, Scientific Affairs, Product, Bioinformatics, Lab, Engineering, Legal and other key cross-functional team members to ensure continuous success of our strategic partnerships
- Contribute to the product roadmap and gather critical feedback from customers and patients
- Build new processes as Color continues to scale across different customer segments
- Maximize Color’s value by exceeding partners’ expectations, driving adoption, retention, championing new product offerings with our partners, and converting them into Color champions
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Experience implementing large scale programs and partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver
- A bachelor's degree in a health or life science discipline + a minimum of 5 years’ experience or an advanced degree (MS/PhD/MBA) + a minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in consulting, healthcare, or healthcare technology
- Excitement for tackling and building processes around new challenges and ability to solve problems creatively
- Ability to thrive in a multi-stakeholder environment, create a sense of urgency, and rally teams to meet program objectives
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.