COVID-19 Customer Support Manager
Remote, USA /
Clinical – Support /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for a senior operations leader to help us scale our COVID-19 Site Support Operations team. You will help lead a team of highly passionate individuals focused on providing support and care to all our testing partners and collection sites. You and the site support team will have a direct impact on people’s lives by scaling the availability and accessibility of COVID-19 testing across all types of testing populations and communities.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Build out, scale, and help lead a world class support organization for thousands of testing sites
- Lead a team of motivated individuals who are focused on resolving questions and troubleshooting issues for all our testings partners and sites
- Develop, track and measure various success metrics to ensure our testing partners and sites receive the highest quality of service and satisfaction
- Design, develop and implement support policies and procedures so that site issues and questions are resolved accurately and as quickly as possible
- Analyze data to identify key insights, identify root cause issues and lead changes in process that will make the greatest impacts on our ability to service customers
- Be the voice and cross-functional representative for the support team on new programs and launches
Our Ideal Candidate Will
- 5+ years in building, scaling out, and managing customer support / success teams
- Have excellent communication, process improvement, and problem solving skills
- Experience in pulling data and using data to influence making decisions
- Passion for building a world class support organization
- Deep experience in growing, developing, and leading teams in fast paced and time sensitive environments
- Have knowledge and experience with various types of support tools and implementation
Nice to Have:
- Healthcare support and industry experience
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.