Workforce Analytics Manager
Burlingame, California /
General & Admin – People /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our People Operations team to partner with cross-functional teams to optimize people resource management across Color. You will use your expertise in data analytics, workforce management, resource optimization, and process flows to align resources to business needs. If you have worked cross-functionally to solve problems with scheduling, organization planning, and process changes; along with the desire to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment, this might be the role for you.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Lead and define workforce data and analytics to scale through long-term planning and execution; to influence organization planning, talent acquisition, and organization solutions.
- Partner with the business functions to build forecasting models, optimize scheduling, and enable teams to shift resources based on business needs.
- Provide functional workforce solutions, including statistical analysis, modeling, program management, operational excellence, and problem-solving.
- Define metrics that will drive success and measure the effectiveness of existing processes and experiments.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, Economics, or other operations focused areas
- At least need 5+ years of management consulting experience or 7+ years of experience in an HR analytics role.
- Detail orientation and a high degree of organization skills.
- 2+ years of experience working with analytics tools.
- Presentation skills - you have the ability to tell a meaningful story with a few key slides.
- Strategic mindset - you're comfortable thinking in short (one to two weeks ahead), medium (one to three months ahead), and long-term (one year plus) segments.
- Curiosity - A craving for innovation, working in creative environments, and constantly looking to challenge the status quo.
Nice to Haves:
- High growth organization experience
- Tech and/or healthcare industry experience
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.