Manufacturing Associate, COVID-19 (Temporary)
Burlingame, California /
Clinical Laboratory /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our COVID-19 Lab Operations team to be responsible for the stock production of all of the reagents used in Color’s COVID-19 Lab and for completion and management of necessary documentation. This is a 6-month, full-time with benefits employment position.
How You'll Contribute:
- Manufacture of the reagents including prior inventory management and pre-ordering
- Label and catalogue all products per Color’s internal QC systems
- Complete internal documentation for qualification and approval
- Coordination and assistance with reagent stability assays after manufacture and ancillary lab support tasks relating to sample plate extraction
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks continuously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain extremely meticulous records
- Strong molecular biology background
- Prior experience in a clinical laboratory environment as a clinical laboratory assistant or technician
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.