IT Systems Engineer
Burlingame, California /
Technical – Engineering /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for a strong IT Systems Engineer to join our growing IT team. You will focus on Salesforce and Jira administration and, as part of managing our Salesforce instance, responsibilities will involve troubleshooting the Nice InContact CXOne integrated IVR and softphone. This is a full-time role and the individual will be required to operate on a flexible schedule.
How You’ll Contribute:
- As our IT Systems Engineer, you will handle the day-to-day IT operations related to Salesforce and Jira along with other general IT duties.
- Your scope will also include Mac hardware, software, and OS support including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- You will be responsible for account provisioning and troubleshooting along with configuration management of various services including:
- Nice InContact CXOne
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- 3+ years of Salesforce admin experience
- Experience administering a Salesforce call center integration (ideally inContact)
- 2+ years of Jira admin experience (including service desk)
- 5+ years of general IT experience
- G-Suite admin experience
- IAM/SSO experience (Okta, Onelogin, etc)
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (python, bash, etc)
Nice to Have:
- Experience using APIs to automate and integrate systems
- MDM administration experience (JAMF preferred)
- You are customer-focused and motivated by team success. In this role, you will adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests and ambiguity.
- Able to demonstrate strong initiative, learn quickly, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.