Senior People Partner, Clinical Operations
Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for top talent to join our People Operations team as a Senior People Partner, Clinical Operations to provide solutions to employees, managers, and senior leaders in clinical operational / laboratory organizations. In collaboration with the People Operations team, you will help develop strong people practices, implement best-in-class partnerships, execute and deliver key People programs and policies to the business, managers, and employees in a 24 hour, seven days a week environment. If you have the desire to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment, this could be a great role for you.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Work with laboratory leaders to build operational capabilities including, managing a large non-exempt workforce, developing career progression plans, and people resource planning (hiring, training, and scheduling).
- Collaborate with the People Operations team to develop workforce plans that are aligned with business strategies and objectives.
- Apply diagnosis skills and core metrics to provide guidance in producing appropriate people solutions.
- Be accountable for the state of the bench, succession, career planning, and functional excellence.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas; experience leading or working closely with other People Functions on Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Talent Acquisition preferred.
- Proven hands-on experience partnering with business leaders in retail, manufacturing, and/or fulfillment environments on complex initiatives in organizational effectiveness and organizational design, and talent execution.
- A strong understanding of shift scheduling, and shift management.
- Some experience working with physical facilities and safety teams to ensure employee wellbeing.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organization: up, down, and across.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-moving organization.
- Curiosity - A craving for innovation, working in creative environments, and constantly looking to challenge the status quo.
Nice To Have:
- MBA or business background
- High growth organization experience
- Tech and/or healthcare industry experience
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.