Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our Finance team as a Bookkeeper to support the growth of our accounting team. You’ll manage our Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, and key month-end transactions. You should have excellent attention to detail, be an excellent communicator, and strong customer focus.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Accounts Receivables:
- Prioritization and timely processing of orders credit memos and internal and external customer requests.
- Review and interpret the terms and conditions of agreements and confirm the validity and accuracy of associated billing.
- Prepare and maintain customer records, files, and documents.
- Prepare and generate customer invoices for standard and non-standard contracts using Netsuite.
- Uploading customer invoices to customer preferred payment platform to ensure timely payments.
- Receive billing-related customer calls and emails relating to billing and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist the Sales department with contracts and customer-related questions as needed.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative functions as they relate to A/R (research billing discrepancies, process renewal billing, collections calls, etc).
- Assist with the implementation and upgrade of new billing and Order Management applications.
- Produce and analyze monthly billing reports for other members of the Finance and Accounting teams.
- Send out weekly collection noticed to customers
- Accounts Payable
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and purchase orders for payments.
- Upload and enter invoices using Bill.Com and route invoices for approvals.
- Upload credit card receipts, track expenses and process expense reports using Expensify.
- Prepare payment reports for weekly payment runs.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
- Reconcile vendor statements as needed.
- Reconcile A/R and A/P during month-end
- Provide supporting documentation for audits and year-end financials
- Assist with any ad hoc requests as necessary
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years of billing experience; a background in Netsuite preferred.
- Experienced using Tableau and Bill.Com.
- Previous experience in startup, high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite (basic knowledge of formulas).
- fStrong organizational, and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills -- both written and verbal.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.