Remote, USA /
Technical – Design /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
Join us and help build tools to fight a global pandemic.
From COVID-19 to genomics, Color has been on the forefront of population health. Our mission is to help everyone lead the healthiest life that science and medicine can offer. This role will craft experiences to help diverse populations stay safe, receive services, and be empowered. We need your expertise to quickly deliver experiences that are innovative, intuitive, and inclusive.
We are looking for an experienced product designer, who can hit the ground running to help launch products that will change healthcare for millions of people.
This role is open to remote work outside of the San Francisco Bay Area!
How You'll Contribute:
- Collaborate with product managers, user researchers, content strategists, engineers, and other designers on product direction and delivery in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Transform insights and requirements into experiences that feel intentional to diverse audiences
- Work with other designers to ensure our products are available, accessible, and inclusive
- Contribute to both a multidisciplinary design team and a company committed to growth, recognition, and celebration
- Understand and incorporate complex regulatory, business, and technical requirements to maintain privacy, accountability, and user control
- Align with design systems and best practices
- Share early and often, gather feedback, and quickly iterate on designs
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years of experience as a product designer working on cross-functional teams releasing consumer or enterprise products
- An analytical mind and curious soul invested in collaborating on tough problems facing millions of people
- Experience with quick decision-making and rapid iteration
- The ability to break down problems and work within constraints
- A track record of aligning to design systems, complying with accessibility, and anticipating translations
- A love of learning and desire to grow
- Case studies showcasing how you frame problems, act on insights, and ultimately design product experiences
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.