Content Marketing Manager
Burlingame, California /
Sales & Marketing – Marketing /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for a stellar writer to join our Marketing team to lead and grow our content marketing efforts across all channels. This person will play a critical role in developing our company voice. They are capable of effectively reaching diverse audiences across many formats. This is a full time employment position and reports to the Head of Vertical Marketing.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Manage Color’s blog, including developing, writing and editing content, with a focus on building brand awareness and driving leads
- Co-develop and execute on the content strategy by managing the creation of long-form content like guides, ebooks, etc.
- Interview customers and develop case studies that support the sales team
- Collaborate with Growth on demand generation strategies that leverage developed content
- Partner with Brand and Communications on landing key messages across channels
- Measure and report on the impact of content across the funnel
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 4+ years of content marketing or similar technical writing experience
- Outstanding written communication skills and a passion for writing
- Ability to work independently, but also highly collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Project management skills
- Detail-oriented- you represent Color and should sweat the small stuff
- Low ego and openness to feedback
- Proficiency with G Suite, Hubspot and Wordpress
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.