Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for an experienced Content Strategist to collaborate across the organization in planning and creating the content for Color’s products. You’re perfect for this role if you can harness a deep sense of empathy and strong design thinking to ensure the highest quality experience for people.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Help evolve and apply Color’s voice and tone with adherence to content standards
- Develop new content standards when appropriate and increase awareness/conduct trainings across the organization
- Guide content development for strategic projects within the organization, including interaction flows, educational materials, navigational items, and other content
- Work closely with product designers, brand designers, PMs, engineers, product marketers, and user experience/scientific researchers
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years in content strategy role, or related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong product sense and understanding of UX design
- Portfolio with up-to-date body of work demonstrating deep understanding of content strategy and UX writing solutions that solve complex problems for both web and mobile
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Passion for Color’s mission and deep empathy for customers
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.