Customer Operations Manager - Pharma
Burlingame, California /
Business Development /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
Color has set up key strategic partnerships with leading pharma and research institutions to deploy ambitious, large scale genomics research programs, and is looking for talented Customer Operations Managers to successfully implement those programs, and make sure they meet and exceed Color customers’ objectives and expectations.
How You'll Contribute:
- Deliver on high visibility, large, complex projects and programs
- Lead large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leaders across the organization.
- Exceed partner’s expectations and value from the partnership and specific projects you will manage
- Help customer use Color’s technology in a way that maximizes its value and utility.
- Develop, maintain and implement detailed project plans that deliver on the project’s objectives
- Identify resource needs, and manage project schedules. Collaborate effectively across teams to define timelines and deliverables
- Oversee and manage the day to day operations and execution of the project
- Manage and coordinate with Commercial, Scientific Affairs, Product, Bioinformatics, Lab, Engineering, Legal and other key cross-functional team members to ensure customer needs are met to the highest standards
- Manage and coordinate closely with external stakeholders, vendors and partner teams to meet project goals, milestones and timelinesLead and manage regular program-specific or strategic meetings with partners
- Communicate project status and progress
- Effectively identify, raise and resolve issues and risks as they come up
- Find creative ways to reduce friction and make our customer experience and implementation more seamless
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, providing an important customer and patient voice, and champion new product offerings with your customers
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years' experience, or with MBA and 3+ years’ experience, working on complex operational and strategic initiatives, preferably in consulting, healthcare, clinical research or contract research organization
- Bachelor's degree required, in health or life science discipline preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in management of large scale, complex engagements
- Experience in research, clinical, or pharmaceutical settings a plusHighly accountable, with strong client focused and results-oriented work ethic
- Flexible and positive attitude, comfort with ambiguity, able to quickly adapt to changing situations and willing to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and deliver for customers
- Demonstrated track record in delivering on high priority projects for customers and developing client relationships at project level
- Experience in effectively managing and coordinating between multiple stakeholders and working teams.
- Excellent management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a multistakeholder environment, create a sense of urgency and rally teams to meet program objectives
- Ability to work independently with oversight guidance
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.