Head of Technical Recruiting
Color believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality information they can use to improve and maintain their health. We are transforming how clinical-grade genetic testing is done by removing financial, educational, and geographic barriers. Our goal is to expand physician-supported access to genetic testing to help every person, everywhere understand their risk for hereditary disorders.
As our Head of Technical Recruiting, you will help drive and influence our strategy and culture as we continue to grow. You’ll partner with our technical leadership team to creatively identify, attract, and close top talent with diverse backgrounds. We will look to you to coach our technical hiring teams, create recruiting best practices, and share our mission with the world - all while hiring amazing people at Color!
In this role, you will:
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for our Engineering, Product, and Design teams at Color.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand business objectives and drive impactful hiring initiatives including: strengthening our talent brand, optimizing recruiting operations, and developing effective strategies for expanding into new talent markets.
- Be our technical recruiting expert. You will own all aspects of technical recruitment and be an advisor, consultant, and partner to our technical leaders, hiring teams, and our recruiting team.
- Leverage market data to make recommendations on compensation, hiring practices, sources of candidates and hires, etc.
- Continuously measure, evaluate, and improve our hiring pipelines and processes.
- Manage all candidates from end-to-end and ensure each person walks away with the best interview experience.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, scrappy environment.
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical talent at all levels.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills with impeccable attention-to-detail.
- Leadership: Passion for building and influencing our recruiting strategy as we continue to grow.
- Bias towards action: Strong sense of urgency and relentless in delivering high-impact results.
- Growth mindset: Someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys learning and incorporating new recruiting strategies, tactics, and processes.
- Team-oriented: We work in a highly collaborative environment so we hire people with humility, a team player mentality, and a positive attitude. They need to work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.