COVID-19 Operations Support Specialist (Temporary)
Remote, USA /
Operations – Operations /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our COVID-19 Site Operations team in the role of Operations Support Specialist for multiple COVID-19 testing site operations. You will be a liaison between Color and the onsite clinical testing staff, onboard new testing sites onto the Color platform, and help troubleshoot software issues across testing sites. Your work will have a direct impact on people’s lives by scaling the availability and accessibility of COVID-19 testing, and ensuring highly professional and efficient operations across all our testing sites.
How You’ll Contribute:
- This is a remote role that will follow a shift schedule.
- The ideal candidate will be eager and excited to assist with setting up and addressing ongoing software needs of COVID testing sites, and providing client support to clinicians and staff who are using Color’s software.
- Configure testing sites on Color’s platform using internal software tools.
- Onboard clinical and onsite staff to Color’s software platform, answer questions and triage and troubleshoot any issues.
- Be the initial point of contact for our fulfillment team - including triaging questions to the appropriate team members for follow up.
- Provide feedback for product improvement, continuously update knowledge about new configuration settings, and create new processes that will streamline support.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Have excellent communications skills, including prioritization of messages, sharing details of testing sites across multiple internal and external teams, and implementation of strategies to help with troubleshooting remotely.
- Understand or be excited to learn basic software, configuration, logistics and troubleshooting.
- Be enthusiastic about providing real-time problem solving for daily issues while also working with our internal operations team to develop and continuously improve workflows to ensure the highest quality and efficiency service.
- Provide great customer service to our customers who reach out with troubleshoot issues who need guidance and care.
- Have a flexible schedule. Schedule will be Sunday thru Thursday or Tuesday thru Saturday. Shifts will be: Sunday -Thursday 8am-4pm; Tuesday- Saturday 8am-4pm; Monday - Friday 6am-2pm; Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Be calm and patient under pressure and in time sensitive situations.
- Eager to work with multiple teams to ensure the success of COVID-19 testing sites.
- Have excellent organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience with Slack, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, and Salesforce.
Nice to Have:
- Healthcare clinic management or Django experience
Shift Schedule will be Sunday thru Thursday or Tuesday thru Saturday. Shifts will be 6AM-2PM PST or 8AM-4PM.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.