Product Manager, Operations Platform
Remote, USA /
Technical – Product /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
As a Product Manager at Color, you will be responsible for leading teams to develop products that have a direct impact on people’s lives. You will work with cross-functional teams including commercial, engineering, design, lab, operations, research to define and execute on product initiatives across the company.
As a Product Manager on our Operations Platform team, you will help empower the teams at Color to be effective through building tools to support our internal teams. This includes lab, supply chain, support, variant science and genetic counseling teams. You will focus on core capabilities that span our entire product portfolio, including our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), shipping & logistics software, and internal operations tooling.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Build consensus across the company on priorities that inform the products we build
- Drive product development with top engineers, designers, operators, R&D scientists and partner managers
- Synthesize user research and customer feedback into product requirements
- Engage with customers to understand product use cases and feedback, communicate new features and provide visibility to roadmap
- Define, analyze, and communicate product success metrics
- Help ensure the team is working on the most impactful projects
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of product management experience at a fast growing technology company
- Strong customer empathy and proven track record of identifying needs and advocating for product changes
- Ability to pay attention to nuanced product details, as well as the big picture
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience developing consumer products and working with customers is strongly desired
- Appreciation for operational excellenceExcellent ability to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, operations and go-to-market
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.