Clinical Pharmacist (Part-Time, Remote)
Recently named Rock Health 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is the leader in delivering advanced healthcare through clinical genetics. We make precision health programs accessible, convenient, and cost effective for everyone. Color partners with leading health systems, premier employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us program by the National Institutes of Health.
Color innovates in science, design and informatics to provide high-quality, physician-ordered, genetic services at an accessible cost. Our aim is to help people live longer, healthier lives by using genetics to better inform the things our clients care about most. We’re currently hiring pharmacists to support the development, launch and operation of a groundbreaking pharmacogenomics service.
This is a part-time position (anticipated average 15-20 hours per week) with the option to work remotely.
In this role, you will:
- Provide client support and education: helping clients understand the relevance of their result for current and future medications, and empowering them to work effectively with their prescribing physician.
- Provide physician / prescriber support and education: helping physicians understand the uses of pharmacogenomics in their practice, and consulting on specific cases.
What we're looking for:
- You believe it's possible to provide everyone with the information they need to personalize and manage their pharmaceutical care.
- PharmD with 2 years minimum experience. Certificate or training in pharmacogenomics strongly preferred.
- Deep experience with commonly prescribed and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals including side-effects and common off-label uses.
- Clear understanding of pharmacokinetics and how genetics can alter those kinetics for specific drugs and classes.
- Client-facing experience strongly preferred. Energized by talking with and helping people.
- Excellent research and communication skills. Comfortable collaborating with people with very diverse skill sets. Dedicated to simple, clear communication.
- Creative, responsible, and ambitious about finding ways to support effective use of PGx in a population of hundreds of thousands of clients.
Growth and impact:
- Work with top people in the industry
- Have a major impact on people's lives at a massive scale
- Drive innovation in the junction between software and genetics
- Help change the business and product approach in healthcare
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.