Growth Marketing Manager
Color believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality information they can use to improve and maintain their health. We are transforming how clinical-grade genetic testing is done by removing financial, educational, and geographic barriers. Our goal is to expand physician-supported access to genetic testing to help every person, everywhere understand their risk for hereditary disorders.
As Color grows, we are expanding the breadth and capacity of the marketing & growth team to better serve the company across a wide array of new and exciting business goals. The growth function at Color serves to help launch, optimize, and scale new and existing efforts across the organization. Equal parts, paid ads, email, site optimization, and measurement, the growth marketer is motivated to help Color’s team’s do their best work and reach new and broader audiences.
- Execute all digital marketing campaigns in-house or through 3rd-party vendors
- Optimize Color’s website, landing pages, and blog to improve organic traffic
- Manage SEM, online advertising, and retargeting
- Expand Color’s digital marketing channels into new, high-potential advertising channels
- Design effective campaign landing pages and improve conversion rates
- Perform A/B testing on website and marketing campaigns
- Run and coordinate the email marketing program
- Write copy for digital campaigns, e.g. ads, email communications, social posts, etc.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the impact, engagement, reach and traffic metrics for Color’s digital campaigns, content, blog and social media efforts
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years experience and proven success in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising, retargeting, and A/B testing
- Deep understanding of digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Creative in crafting digital campaigns and written communications
- Strong numbers orientation with an aptitude for experimentation and constant improvement of marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with Wordpress, HTML, and CSS, and/or content management systems.
- Experience in B2B enterprise software preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing tools
- Experience in social media, a plus
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.