COVID-19 Testing Site Specialist
Burlingame, California /
Operations – Operations /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
The Testing Site Specialist provides excellent customer service, maintains working knowledge of Color COVID-19 testing procedures, and ensures daily site logistics are operating smoothly.
We are looking for someone to join our COVID-19 Site Operations team by being the boots on the ground at our testing sites. You will work closely with other staff members, guide and assist our participants through the testing process, handle site logistics, and be the brand ambassador for Color.
How You'll Contribute:
- Guide customers through the process of collecting their own nasal swab sample, per Color protocol and workflow.
- Navigate the Color software system using an iPad to check customers in and verify their personal information.
- Collect payment when participants purchase Color testing kits and services.
- Set up and take down the testing site at the beginning and end of each work day.
- Answer questions and provide excellent customer service for all our customers.
- Be the liaison between the customers and Color, providing the Color team with on the ground insight and feedback into the customer experience.
- Troubleshoot basic software issues with iPads or the Color website (IT background not necessary).
- Enthusiasm for public health and working with others.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Commitment to public health and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note: This role will require you to interact with testing participants daily so wearing PPE will be required and provided to you.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.