Senior Brand Designer
Color believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality information they can use to improve and maintain their health. We are transforming how clinical-grade genetic testing is done by removing financial, educational, and geographic barriers. Our goal is to expand physician-supported access to genetic testing to help every person, everywhere understand their risk for hereditary disorders.
The current state of healthcare is untenable.
Companies and health systems responsible for the care of large populations are facing stratospheric costs. Doctors are so busy with paperwork that they don’t have the time to form relationships with their patients. And patients find a deepening contrast between their health experience and the rest of their lives where technology has shifted our expectations for cost, service, transparency and immediacy.
Healthcare is woefully behind. Its infrastructure (buildings, jobs and services) are designed around sick-care and around diagnosing and treating disease after it is already present.
Design will make the difference.
Color is seeking a Sr. Brand Designer to join our design practice in helping develop and implement a world-class brand identity system across all company touchpoints. We are looking for a designer who can translate brand and marketing strategies into strong and impactful designs that clearly communicate our message. Applicants will be expected to create conceptual explorations, establish design solutions, express clear rationales within presentations and ensure successful implementation of their work. You should be an excellent communicator, an analytical thinker, and an adventurous, empathetic creator.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the direction and development of Color’s creative strategy and brand design execution
- Work with marketers to deliver engaging, effective presentations to health system and enterprise customers
- Develop original marketing content ranging from Color.com and email campaigns to storytelling videos and environmental experiences
- Collaborate with the Product and UX teams to make sure the product experience is aligned with the brand
- Explore strategic ideas through rigorous design iterations
- Streamline complex problems into elegant solutions
- Learn new software and techniques to grow your skill set
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Graphic Design and a minimum of 5 years design experience in agency/design firm or in-house design team
- High level of proficiency with design software — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (familiarity with Sketch)
- 3D and After Effects skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative approach to design
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.