Product Manager, Consumer
Color believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality information they can use to improve and maintain their health. We are transforming how clinical-grade genetic testing is done by removing financial, educational, and geographic barriers. Our goal is to expand physician-supported access to genetic testing to help every person, everywhere understand their risk for hereditary disorders.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our efforts in building out a consumer-grade patient experience. In particular, you will be helping evolve our current consumer experience from a genetics-focused experience to an ongoing service that helps patients make personalized health decisions. In this role, you will work closely with a small group of talented engineers, designers, and other cross-functional team members to define and execute on a product roadmap. This is the role for you if you have a unique combination of product vision, cross-functional leadership and passion for making healthcare better.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Build consensus across the company on priorities that inform the products we build
- Drive product development with some of the best engineers, designers, and genetic counselors in the world
- Synthesize user research and client/provider feedback into product requirements
- Define, analyze, and communicate product success metrics
- Help ensure the team is working on the most impactful projects
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience at a fast growing technology company
- Strong customer empathy and proven track record of identifying needs and advocating for product changes
- Ability to pay attention to fine details, as well as the big picture
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Collaborative approach to product design and implementation
- Aptitude for prioritizing work and focus (there is a lot to do!)
- Experience developing consumer products is strongly desired
- Ability to work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.