Color believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality information they can use to improve and maintain their health. We are transforming how clinical-grade genetic testing is done by removing financial, educational, and geographic barriers. Our goal is to expand physician-supported access to genetic testing to help every person, everywhere understand their risk for hereditary disorders.
We are looking for someone to join our amazing Customer Support team to fulfill Color's mission of increasing access to responsible and thoughtful genetic testing. As a member of our support team, you will be the first line of contact for our customers and serve as the voice of our customers internally.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the nucleus across all departments by working with the operations, engineering, and lab teams on prompt handling of orders
- Provide prompt email and phone support to our wide variety of customers
- Resolve customer and operational issues, including triaging when appropriate
- Process orders including order entry, fulfillment, assisting in account creation, and supporting relationships with offices and clinics
- Communicate customer experiences to broader Color team as part of continuous improvement efforts
- Contribute to development of support team's internal tools, processes and procedures, and tracking metrics
- Manage various projects and product initiatives depending on business need
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Google Apps and Mac OS X
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Enjoys solving problems and identifying patterns
- Outgoing individual who loves working with people
- Experience using customer service applications, such as Salesforce or other CRM
- Bilingual - preferred
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.