Burlingame, California /
Supply Chain /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for a Fulfillment Specialist to join our Supply Chain team and to take on the management of our contracted fulfillment centers for our COVID-19 testing service. This will include ensuring that all of our testing sites have the test kits they need, ensure the fulfillment centers are appropriately stocked, keeping all packaging materials in sync between the different centers, and optimizing product flow from each.
This is a full-time employment position.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Perform and manage all test kit ordering for the COVID-19 testing.
- Ensure we are using the correct and approved packaging for all kits, and keep them in synch across fulfillment centers.
- Work directly with the COVID-19 Site Operations team understand customer requirements and demand.
- Implement a complete and efficient fulfillment center management process.
- Drive quality control at our fulfillment centers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendor contacts for ordering.
- Work with Accounts Payable team to verify and classify invoices and address billing discrepancies.
- Manage shipping costs and ensure Color and our customers have the lowest costs possible.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in procurement and sourcing in a relevant industry and/or scale of ordering.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, effective and strong communicator interfacing with internal teams and external vendors.
- Advanced skills in time and task management and prioritization.
- The candidate possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, is a quick learner, is proactive in their approach and work ethic and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience with fulfillment center management or procurement for a fast paced, high throughput environment, communicating with vendors and suppliers, has a strong understanding of the purchasing to receiving process.
- Experience with using inventory management systems or ERP systems like Netsuite.
- Experience with Excel, Word, GSuite.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.