Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
Color is looking for a Vice President of Marketing to lead our world-class marketing organization. You’ll grow and manage the team, while also rolling up your sleeves to work on creative, brand and marketing projects. You should be a highly creative and data-driven leader, an excellent communicator, and someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will define and lead Color’s external-facing strategy as the company expands into new markets and verticals during a time of significant transformation in the healthcare industry.
How You'll Contribbute:
- Grow and lead a world-class marketing organization, including product marketing, growth and demand generation, creative/brand, and events
- Develop a strategy and marketing roadmap with a focus on Color’s large enterprise sales opportunity, including payers, government/public health institutions, large self-insured employers, life sciences/pharma, and population-level research programs
- Continue to develop our corporate narrative - how we approach and speak to customers, the press, talent, and industry thought leaders across healthcare and technology
- Build a robust brand positioning and messaging strategy to drive customer acquisition and loyalty
- Deepen engagement with new and existing audiences through onboarding, retention strategies, and deliberate optimization
- Establish partnerships that increase Color’s brand and audiences
- Drive Color’s talent brand with People and Recruiting as the company grows rapidly and seeks to build the most talented team in healthcare
- Be a visible, collaborative cross-functional leader who communicates early and often across the company
- Be a curious, life long learner and have experience and/or a deep interest in the role that technology can play in transforming healthcare delivery, experience, and access
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 15+ years of full-stack marketing and senior leadership experience with business to business marketing, ideally in technology and/or healthcare products, coupled with strong consumer brand sensibilities
- Experience working closely with external creative agencies to execute impactful marketing and brand campaigns
- Best-in-class brand builder and storyteller; proven success crafting brands from the ground up and a track record of building brand engagement and generating business growth
- Highly analytical and able to make data-driven decisions while never compromising brand
- Proven success growing and mentoring high-functional teams
- Excellent cross-functional leader who is entrepreneurial and excels at high-level thinking and execution
- Agile leader who can effectively manage change in a fast-moving, evolving business
- Excellent communicator with exceptional speaking, writing and presentation skills
- People love working with you
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.