Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our Facilities team as a Facilities Coordinator to be an impactful part of our operation to continue scaling the Color team. This individual will be a critical teammate liaising with internal teams, managing external contractors and property management, helping ensure office safety, and continually improving our office environment by managing remodels, buildouts and installations. This is a full-time employment position.
How You'll Contribute:
- Ensure the facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive maintenance.
- Source and oversee contracts and service providers.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Submit facilities work orders as needed.
- Ensure security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Support planning and coordinating office moves.
- Manage activities such as furniture inventory and parking access.
- Assure security of the facilities.
- Communicate workplace safety precautions to employees.
- Support office build-outs, remodeling, installations, and reconfigurations.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years of administrative and facility experience working with multiple sites.
- Experience supporting mid-size (and growing!) teams.
- Experience with office moves and managing external parties such as contractors and supply vendors.
- Excellent project management and customer service skills.
- Exceptional problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Written and verbal Spanish proficiency
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.