Sales Operations Manager
Burlingame, California /
Business Development /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for a motivated, analytical, and strategic individual to join our Go-to-Market team to help make our commercial teams successful. Sales Operations is a critical function at Color as we grow rapidly and accelerate the number and scale of customers we work with. You will be responsible for sales planning, operations, and analytics across all of our commercial efforts, working closely with Business Development, Account Management, Finance, and Marketing leadership to deliver the processes, metrics, and analytics to scale our impact.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Provide comprehensive sales/BD operational support, including but not limited to territory management, account and opportunity management
- Build and own sales forecasting with inputs from the BD pipeline and historicals
- Design and run Deal Desk for pricing and deal structuring reviews
- Develop and maintain KPIs and dashboards for BD, Account Management, and Marketing
- Evaluate quality and scalability of current sales systems and where appropriate, implement new systems, and maintain CRM
- Provide core go-to-market business analytics and respond quickly and thoroughly to ad hoc reporting requests from leadership
- Bring rigor and organization to weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings and reports
- Serve as the business architect and project manager for Sales and GTM process design requests, including building and maintaining documentation on BD process
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years professional experience in analytically driven roles at start-ups, consulting, banking, or companies, with a specific focus on commercial and go-to-market strategy and analytics
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with BI and CRM tools (Tableau, Metabase, Salesforce, etc.)
- Results driven and action-oriented approach to your work, with the ability to think strategically and to sweat the details
- Track record of excellence in prior roles, with an ability to thrive in ambiguous and fast-changing environments that require creative approaches and fast action
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.