Remote, USA /
Operations – Supply Chain /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for a Fulfillment Planner to join our Supply Chain team and to take on the management of our contracted fulfillment centers for our COVID-19 testing service. This will include ensuring that all of our testing sites have the test kits they need, ensure the fulfillment centers are appropriately stocked, keeping all packaging materials in sync between the different centers, and optimizing product flow from each. This is a full time employment position.
How You'll Contribute:
- Create fulfillment schedules that reconcile operations capacity to delivery requirements, following the allocated delivery schedules required
- Plan and manage all kit ordering and production at fulfillment centers
- Perform and manage all test kit ordering for the COVID-19 testing and genomics
- Ensure we are using the correct and approved packaging for all kits, and keep them in synch across fulfillment centers
- Respond to unanticipated changes—e.g. fulfillment shortfall vs. schedule or material shortages: provide information, impact assessment, and options to downstream customers and revise fulfillment schedules as needed
- Generate and publish fulfillment performance metrics and forecasts showing risk to delivery of materials vs. demand.
- Communicating plans, plan revisions, and fulfillment vs. plan to all teams, support, and business stakeholders.
- Implement systematic solutions to control inventory flow, minimize shortages
- Manage the cross functional team (brand, design, product, support, supply chain and site operations) responsible for ensuring alignment of our packaging at all fulfillment centers
- Drive quality control at our fulfillment centers
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendor contacts for ordering
- Manage shipping costs and ensure Color and our customers have the lowest costs possible
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree industrial engineering/operations research, supply chain management or another quantitative field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain planning in a relevant industry and/or scale of ordering.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, effective and strong communicator interfacing with internal teams and external vendors.
- Advanced skills in time and task management and prioritization.
- The candidate possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, is a quick learner, is proactive in their approach and work ethic and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience with fulfillment center management or procurement for a fast paced, high throughput environment, communicating with vendors and suppliers, has a strong understanding of the purchasing to receiving process.
- Experience with using inventory management systems or ERP systems like Netsuite.
- Experience with Excel, Word, GSuite.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.