Senior HR Business Partner
Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for top talent to join our People Operations team as a Sr. HR Business Partner to provide solutions to employees, managers, and senior leaders. In collaboration with the People Operations team, you will help develop strong people practices, implement best-in-class partnerships, execute and deliver key People programs and policies to the business, managers, and employees. If you have the desire to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment, this could be a great role for you.
How You'll Contribute:
- Be the trusted partner to senior leaders.
- Build organizational alignment and capability through the development and/or facilitation of appropriate programs and support to promote leadership, manager, and team effectiveness. You’ll align manager capability and employee engagement to deliver positive results.
- Use your knowledge of engineering organizations, product & design teams, to build development and progression actions.
- Collaborate with the People Operations team to develop workforce plans that are aligned with business strategies and objectives.
- Apply diagnosis skills and core metrics to provide guidance in producing appropriate people solutions.
- Be accountable for the state of the bench, succession, career planning, and functional excellence.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas; experience leading or working closely with other People Functions - OD/OE, Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Talent Acquisition preferred.
- Proven experience partnering with business leaders, engineering, product, and design teams on complex initiatives in organizational effectiveness and organizational design, and talent strategies.
- Experience in building engineering competency models.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organization: up, down, and across.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-moving organization.
- Curiosity - A craving for innovation, working in creative environments, and constantly looking to challenge the status quo.
Nice To Have:
- MBA or business background
- High growth organization experience
- Tech and/or healthcare industry experience
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.