Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our Facilities team as a Day Porter and be an impactful part of our operation to continue scaling the Color team. This individual will be a critical teammate liaising with internal teams and external vendors, as well as maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the offices. This is a full-time, non-exempt employment position.
How You'll Contribute:
- Ensure sanitization stations are properly stocked on a continual basis
- Clean, sanitize, and organize lab and office spaces on a daily basis
- Restock supplies
- Vacuum facilities
- Remove waste and empty trash
- Support snack replenishment
- Assist with miscellaneous duties such as receiving and sorting mail, furniture assembly, space optimization activities
- Greet catering delivery personnel
- Shift: Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 8:00pm (with flexibility)
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 6+ months of janitorial and/or day porter support experience in a commercial setting
- Ability to multitask and shift focus without compromising quality of work
- Attention to detail and pride in maintaining a clean work environment
- English and Spanish proficiency
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.