Burlingame, California /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team to be responsible for assisting in the creation of ongoing reporting, managing the relationship with the Go-To-Market (GTM) team, and contributing to key decisions at the executive level. You will assist with forecasting, month-end processes, and reporting. The ideal candidate will be comfortable sifting through data to find meaningful insights and stories. You will partner with our GTM team from business development, customer success, and marketing to develop our GTM strategies, build sales processes that align with those strategies, and enable Color to achieve our revenue objectives. We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail and is an excellent communicator, with a strong focus on process improvements and critical thinking.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Play a key role in financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and month-end processes
- Initiate and implement automated processes to simplify and streamline currently manual processes to help improve our day to day operations
- Work cross-functionally with sales and account management teams to provide visibility into pipelines and add color to financial forecasts
- Drive and improve the collection and forecasting of visible business metrics: Revenue, Bookings, Pipeline, GTM Productivity, etc.
- Manage Salesforce as the system of record, design pipeline management workflows across departments, and iterate on processes as business needs evolve
- Track and analyze key business/financial KPIs, uncover trends and assess current/future business risks and opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in consulting, healthcare, or financial organizations
- Excitement for tackling and building processes around new challenges
- Comfort using data to tell a story, share insights, and make actionable recommendationsAbility to thrive in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Keen attention to detail, motivation to drive continuous improvement, and ability to solve problems creatively
- You embrace ambiguity and change, take ownership of projects through to completion
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.