Workplace Experience Manager
Burlingame, California /
General & Admin – Facilities /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our Facilities & Workplace team to help support our Burlingame offices and full workforce (remote and onsite). In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, you will be working closely with the Facilities & Workplace team and various stakeholders with project planning, vendor management, office operational support, onboarding new hires, and logistics. You will need to be a master at handling complicated details, service and client first minded, with a 'no-job-is-too-small' attitude, and the desire to go above and beyond! This is a full-time position.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Operational Excellence / Program Development
- Work closely with the Workplace and Facilities team, People Ops, business leaders, and employees to understand the goals, objectives, and focus areas to create a world-class onsite experience
- Develop comprehensive business plans that enhance employee engagement, increase productivity, reduce cost, mitigate risk and create value
- Manage the operational implementation of services, developing programs, tools, and processes while integrating with other offerings
- Ensure operational excellence in day to day service delivery including the development of playbooks and programs which improve the efficiency and effectiveness, performance, quality, safety, and risk for our employees and visitors
- Manage 3rd party suppliers in the delivery of services aligned with programs
- Experience Management
- Develop and implement customer-focused experiences by providing exceptional service delivery that perpetuates a welcoming culture
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence and encourage others; demonstrate honesty and integrity, lead by example
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Ensure that expectations and objectives are clearly communicated
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with the entire team
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert sharing industry expertise, best practices, and thought leadership
- Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues
- Develop solid recommendation options for resolutionWork with team members identify improvement opportunities
- Act with a sense of urgency to address service issues
- Provides continual feedback to team members to improve performance and develop service capabilities
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience or 7-10 years prior experience in Hospitality, Soft Services and/or Operations.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed with a high energy level, a track record of initiative, integrity, and good judgment
- Highly collaborative approach to business with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to gather data, assess situations and quickly develop solutions with a strong analytical/financial aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a clear, concise professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team members
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and hospitality industry preferred
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.