Supply Chain Program Manager
Burlingame, California /
Supply Chain /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our Supply Chain team to help track many of our internal supply chain and company processes. The candidate will create and maintain tools the team uses for planning, prepare reports for S&OP, create and track supply chain metrics, and will help improve processes, create new processes and implement them. The Supply Chain Program Manager will assist in running our Supply and Operations Planning process, with weekly visibility to company leadership and the inner workings of Color.
The Supply Chain Program Manager will report into the the VP of Supply Chain, and is expected to work collaboratively with Finance and Operations, and the rest of the company.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Develop and maintain tools that the supply chain team will use for planning, procurement, logistics and warehouse management, in addition to Supply and Operations planning
- Develop and implement supply chain metrics tracking and reporting
- Translate complex processes with many constraints into clear and concise messages using data and analytical tools
- Use a keen understanding of supply chain and Color to link all of the processes into one end to end Supply and Operations planning process
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for analytical assessments and decision making
- Use experience and understanding of supply chain to develop supply chain processes, improve current processes, and drive process improvements and implementation
- Drive implementation of the first ERP solution at Color for inventory management, planning and procurement
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3-7 years supply chain management experience
- The ability to translate complexity into clear messages using visual representations of data
- Supply or demand planning, procurement, or other supply chain experience
- Statistical analysis
- Advanced user of Excel or Google Sheets, especially building dynamic tools
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Innovative thought process
- Experience in a regulated industry
- ERP expertise
- Able to work in a fast moving, chaotic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance standard operating procedures with flexibility and responsiveness
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification
Nice to Have:
- ERP implementation experience
- Knowledge of programming languages
- PMP certification
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.