Support Team Shift Lead
Remote, USA /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for a strong Customer Lead to join our growing Support team. The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care and will provide creative solutions and clarity for our customers, alongside supporting, coaching, and leading our team of Customer Support Agents. This role will be required to operate in a shift pattern once established.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Monitor team support metrics to ensure team goals are on track
- Create team schedules including breaks and lunches
- Work with the management team to proactively discuss, plan, and implement process improvements and best practices that promote a positive customer experience
- Handle elevated calls/complaints or complex customer issues
- Actively support the COVID support agents during their designated shifts through phone and email shifts as business need dictates
- Provide outstanding customer support and keep a pulse on the customer experience journey
- Facilitate training for new hires
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a support role
- 1+ years of experience leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to work independently
- Superb time management skills
- Ability to empathize with users and team members and quickly grasp the issues they're facing
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.