Recruiting Sourcer (Temporary)
Recently named Rock Health 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is the leader in delivering advanced healthcare through clinical genetics. We make precision health programs accessible, convenient, and cost effective for everyone. Color partners with leading health systems, premier employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us program by the National Institutes of Health.
As a Recruiting Sourcer at Color, you will identify and attract top tier candidates with diverse backgrounds. You will partner closely with our recruiters and hiring managers- working with them to develop a pool of passive talent and drive best sourcing practices and strategy. If you're someone who is unafraid to apply creative approaches to recruiting and enjoy finding the needle in the haystack, we'd love to speak with you!
**This role is currently slated for a 6 month term.**
- Build a diverse pipeline of top talent using creative sourcing methods
- Develop an understanding of Color’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent
- You will own all aspects of sourcing and be a partner to our leaders and hiring teams
- Track, analyze, and share pipeline performance data with internal partners on a regular basis
- Continuously measure, evaluate, and improve our hiring pipelines and processes
- Create pipeline strategy to effective attract talent based on current industry news, trends, and information
- You have 2+ years of in-house sourcing experience
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- You are relentless in your approach to delivering high quality service to both hiring managers and candidates
- You have excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention-to-detail and follow through
- You are data driven- you use data to make improvements and optimize your recruiting efforts
- You are a team player to your core! We are a small yet powerful team that rely on each other to reach our hiring goals
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.