Burlingame, California /
People – Recruiting /
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
As our Business Recruiter, you will be a critical part of this mission. You’ll partner with a diverse group of teams to creatively identify, attract, and close top talent that will drive us forward. We will look to you to coach our hiring teams, create recruiting best practices, and share our mission with the world - all while recruiting amazing people at Color!
How You'll Contribute:
- Full-cycle recruiting for multiple business teams (from sourcing to closing) and be an advisor, consultant, and partner to our leaders and hiring teams
- Efficiently manage and prioritize multiple searches and partnerships across a wide range of foundational roles
- Work with our existing team to build processes and implement best practices for recruiting top talent
- Manage all candidates from end-to-end and ensure each person walks away with the best interview experience
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter for foundational, corporate, business, and/or clinical lab teams, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical talent at all levels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You value your candidates' and hiring managers' time and are relentless with delivering a high-touch and quality recruiting experience
- Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention-to-detail and follow-through
- A team player mentality and a positive attitude. We are a small organization so you’ll need to be comfortable wearing many hats
- Love for employment brand and using creativity to find untapped talent outside traditional means
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.