Senior Solutions Architect
R&D – Product /
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We work with employers, labor unions, national health initiatives, governments, and public health institutions to provide the tools for preventive health and disease management, including cancer early detection, screening, and care management.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our Product team as a Solutions Architect, responsible for partnering with Color’s product, engineering, operations and go-to-market teams to design and build key prototypes, integrations, internal tooling and automations that allow Color to iterate quickly while delivering at a high caliber.
You’re excited to use your deep technical expertise to partner across the organization to bring fast, scalable solutions that drive an experimentation mindset and provide flexibility to iterate quickly. You will take great pride in knowing your work will have a direct impact on people’s lives by providing the support needed to scale the availability and accessibility of Cancer Screening.
You will partner with Product and Engineering teams on new product development, key integrations, experimental prototypes and end-to-end customer experience configuration. Solution Architects act as Subject Matter Experts for the technical needs of our internal and external customers - advocating for and building the tooling that provides excellent participant experiences.
You will partner with our customer facing teams as a product knowledge expert able to advise on scalable technical solutions including walking through technical trade-offs, deeply understanding edge cases and providing comprehensive technical troubleshooting. You will support our teams with ways to reach our customers, create quick, scalable solutions to support our customer facing teams initiatives and provide automation to current manual solutions.
You will partner with the Operations team to identify and own recurring technical requests. You will look for ways to automate these processes, create stop-gap solutions, scope detailed product feature requests to product and partner with product to identify a long term solution.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Deeply embed within Product and Engineering teams as a trusted member of our overall high caliber product delivery
- Have deep ownership and subject matter expertise for key tooling and integrations within our overall Product infrastructure
- Provide trusted technical advisor relationships across Product, Engineering, Go-To-Market and Operations teams as the voice of the internal and external customer
- Multitask and prioritize dynamic workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Gather a holistic view of product usage, common issues, feature enhancement and share product adoption barriers with Product and Engineering teams
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of work experience in a customer-facing technical, integrations or solutions role
- You’re productive in several items from our technology stack including Python, Django, AWS, SQL, REST APIs
- Strong SQL/relational database experience
- Has relevant customer facing Solutions Architect experience outside of Cloud Computing or AWS Architecture
- Able to identify process gaps and create solutions
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in where you can have an impact, even if that means doing work outside your exact job description at times
- Previous experience partnering with teams with a variety of technical backgrounds
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Strong presentation skills across a variety of audiences, technical levels and situations
- Systems thinker with strong solution development skills
- Has the ability to multi-task across multiple projects, teams, and deadlines
- Has strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize and disseminate information out quickly
Nice to Have:
- Experience in healthcare or adjacent industries
What We Offer:
- 💰 Competitive salary
- ✨ Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📈 401k match
- 📱 Monthly phone and wifi stipend for employees
- ⌨️ One-time ergonomic stipend for your remote work set up
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy, paid holidays and company-wide recharge days
- 🍼 Equal paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- 🧬 Four complimentary clinical-grade genetic testing kits for you and your family
Base Salary Range: $124,000 - $161,000 per year
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: work experience, market data, skills, geographic location, and business need. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.
Color is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.