COVID-19 Site Operations Lead (Temporary)
Remote, USA /
Operations – Operations /
Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
We are looking for someone to join our COVID-19 Site Operations team in the role of COVID-19 Site Operations Lead for multiple COVID-19 testing site operations. You will be a liaison between Color and onsite clinical testing staff, help us scale our sites across California, and be the point of contact for a region and program of COVID-19 testing sites. Your work will have a direct impact on people’s lives by scaling the availability and accessibility of COVID-19 testing, and ensuring highly professional and efficient operations across multiple sites.
How You’ll Contribute:
- The ideal candidate will assist with setting up and addressing the ongoing needs of multiple COVID-19 testing sites each day.
- Plan the launch of new testing sites based on the needs of the program and our customers
- Work with various courier services and our internal operations team, including scheduling, troubleshooting, escalations, and tracking, to ensure that samples are picked up and transported in a timely manner.
- Be the point of contact for onsite clinical staff and site managers to ensure that COVID-19 test kits are fully stocked and inventory is closely tracked.
- Provide internal support to ensure effective software flow, troubleshooting, and program support per site.
- Assist with improvements – from ideation to implementation – across signage, site materials, traffic flow, participant and clinician workflow, and technical tools.
- Provide metrics updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Implement new program procedures and ensure flawless execution at each testing site.
- Ensure that all testing sites are running and following the latest operating procedures, and all staff are trained on the latest SOPs.
Our Ideal Candidate Will
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Have experience leading rigorous operations with excellence and a track record of designing and running complex, people-intensive operations and creating great experiences for everyone involved.
- Have excellent communications skills, including prioritization of messages, sharing details of testing sites across multiple internal and external teams, and implementation of strategies to help scale the testing program.
- Understand or be excited to learn basic software, configurations, logistics and troubleshooting.
- Be enthusiastic about providing real-time problem solving for daily issues while also working with our internal operations team to develop and continuously improve workflows to ensure the highest quality and efficiency service.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Be calm under pressure and urgent situations, and eager to work with multiple teams to ensure the success of COVID-19 testing sites.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience with Slack, Google Docs & Google Spreadsheets.
Nice to Have:
- Boots-on-the-ground operational experience at hyper growth companies
- Project management experience
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.