Database Engineer for MongoDB
Engineering – Developer Team /
ComboCurve is a SaaS company focused on the energy space. We are disrupting well forecasting and cash flow analysis with our flagship product ComboCurve (think supercharged Aries but easy to use). We have introduced the concept of probabilistic reserves and economics which is impossible in 40-year-old current desktop solutions. And this is only the beginning. We are looking for a Database Engineer for MongoDB.
We have built a cloud based energy revenue analytics platform on React, Node and MongoDB. We are looking for someone who can lead our efforts to design and building MongoDB efforts for collecting, storing, and analyzing data at scale. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
If you are interested in being part of a fast paced, quickly growing company that is revolutionizing the energy industry, this is the position for you. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package, and are a completely remote company. There are daily 30 minute standup meetings, and weekly sprint planning meetings. The company operates in Central Standard Time and uses a MERN tech stack.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and Optimization of the Schemas for storing data
- Lead design and optimization of MongoDB Queries
- Ensure our MongoDB database uptime
- Become the database owner for all MongoDB databases
- Monitoring and Reporting on all MongoDB Database Health
- Managing and monitoring clusters for MongoDB on Atlas
We are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to work with multiple teams of developers
- The ability to create and evaluate system documentation for MongoDB
- Deep understanding of MongoDB databases
- Experience monitoring MongoDB on Atlas
- Experience optimizing MongoDB queries and objects
- Experience automating the scaling of MongoDB systems
- Experience working with high performance systems
- Good knowledge of a cloud environment such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Preferred experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Interview process will consist of a 30 minute interview, skills test and 1 hour hiring manager interview.
- All Candidates Must Reside in the United States
If this sounds like you, apply today. We look forward to continuing to solve the industry's problems with you by our side.