Project Manager (m/f/d) - Gamers wanted!
ComboStrike – Client Relations /
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused on the gaming industry.
We help publishers and developers craft creative, data-driven marketing solutions that don’t just reach the right audiences, but really speak to them. We offer a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, events, and more. With years of experience and hundreds of games marketed, we understand the nuances necessary to effectively reach audiences and develop dynamic, full-funnel campaigns for gamers all over the world. Our clients include Sega, Blizzard, Tencent, Amazon Game Studios, Wizards of the Coast, Improbable, and Netease.
With us you have the chance to join a team of high performers with whom you can spend eons discussing gaming and pop-culture and who are responsible for creating clever marketing strategies for the biggest names in the industry. If you are an expert on all things marketing and you love helping your clients achieve their marketing goals then we just might be looking for you.
- Being responsible for your own projects, seeing them through from start to finish in an organized and coordinated manner.
- Supervise the execution of your clients’ campaigns with the support of our operational team, constantly optimizing towards client goals and client satisfaction
- Manage and drive the relationships with our existing partners and establish strong and long-lasting relationships with new clients onboarded by our Business Development team
- Keep a pulse on the business of our clients and proactively identify opportunities to deliver value to our clients by matching their needs with our portfolio of solutions
- Research and analyze the industry to always be on top of the latest trends so that you can be a knowledgeable resource for both the team and your clients
- 1-2 years of experience in project management and/or as a marketing/brand manager in a fast-paced environment, preferably in an agency setting or in the gaming industry
- You are a gamer and have a good understanding of the industry and its trends
- A personality that is engaging, open, positive, and convincing
- You know how to prioritize your work, are structured and organized with a certain level of flexibility
- You have an analytical, number-oriented mindset and are able to suggest optimizations and campaign adjustments based on data & client needs
- You are fully proficient in English, German skills would be a bonus
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, including:
-An unlimited contract from the start (for all positions above trainee level)
-25 vacation days per year, increasing by one day per year up to 28 vacation days
-Relocation budget to assist in your move to Berlin
-Yearly training budget to support you on continued education
-Access to a language learning app
-Flexible working hours and a flexible home office policy
-A relaxed and fun company culture built around games and regular social events
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!