Junior Media Buyer (m/f/d) - Gamers wanted!
ComboStrike – Media Services /
ComboStrike is a leading full-service marketing agency specialized in gaming and gaming audiences. Driven by our passion for games and marketing, we partner with international publishers and studios to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns with a measurable impact on brand awareness and sales.
With our holistic approach to games marketing, we offer support where it’s needed - be it developing a full-fledged strategy to launch a game or app into the market, running UA and performance media campaigns with data-driven insights from our BI department, raising brand awareness with brand advertising and influencer campaigns or creating bespoke assets. And all of that for all major gaming markets, including North America, Europa, Australia, South Korea, and China for clients such as Sega, Tencent, Amazon Game Studios, Capcom, and Inflexion.
We are looking for a talented and driven team player to join ComboStrike as Junior Media Buyer (m/f/d). In this role, you will assist our performance marketing team in executing advertising campaigns across various media channels. You will work closely with more senior members of the team to research, plan, negotiate, and purchase media space to meet our clients' marketing objectives.
- Media buying across various media channels such as social media, gaming networks, (D)OOH, and others, including negotiation of media rates and contracts with vendors to secure the best possible pricing and placement.
- Prepare media buying proposals, including budget allocation, media schedules, and campaign performance projections.
- Campaign activation, monitoring, and optimization to ensure desired results.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors, staying informed of their offerings and negotiating favorable terms.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as client relations and marketing to ensure cohesive and effective campaign execution.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, new media platforms, and advertising technologies to identify new opportunities for clients.
- 2 years of experience including internships in media planning, buying, or advertising is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, particularly Sheets, and Slides.
- Familiarity with media buying and planning tools and platforms is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Enthusiasm for the gaming industry.
- A team player with a proactive and self-motivated approach.
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, including:
- An unlimited contract from the start (for all positions above trainee level)
- 30 vacation days per year
- Relocation budget to assist in your move to Berlin
- Yearly training budget to support you on continued education
- Flexible working hours and a flexible home office policy
- A relaxed and fun company culture built around games and regular social events
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!