Trainee (m/f/d) in Affiliation Marketing
ComboStrike – Media Services
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the gaming industry, with offices in Berlin, Shanghai and Los Angeles.
Our company helps publishers develop and execute the right marketing strategy in order to promote their games efficiently. ComboStrike offers a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, PR and events. Its clients include Epic Games, Konami, Tencent, Wargaming, Travian Games, Wildworks and Kakao Games. ComboStrike’s philosophy is to team up with their clients and offer the support needed to develop the right mix of brand and performance activations in order to create a healthy, efficient full-marketing funnel.
ComboStrike is a brand of the ComboStrike group, which has its origins in the performance marketing pioneer ad2games, an agency focused on free-to-play game launched 11 years ago. Its sister company, nevaly, was founded in 2015 with a focus on managing influencer talent.
You will be joining a team of international Marketing Experts responsible for diverse media services. If you are interested to work in the gaming industry and you are a marketing enthusiast, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Managing and fostering excellent relationships with mainly gaming publisher
- Identifying potential publishers and acquire new partners for the Tier 1-2-3-4 markets
- Actively analyse current affiliates' revenues and optimise together with them
- Managing publishers’ technical implementation and optimising to increase their sales
- Contributing to the overall success of the company and supporting your colleagues
- Owning your tasks from start to finish
- Bachelors degree
- Work experience or passion in affiliate marketing, preferably on the publisher side
- You speak fluent English, and you have great communication skills
- Performance-driven and client-oriented mindset
- Good MS office skills (especially Excel) required
- Basic knowledge of tracking technologies is a plus
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!