Partner Manager (m/f/d) - Gamers wanted!
ComboStrike – Content & Creator Strategy /
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused on the gaming industry.
We help publishers and developers craft creative, data-driven marketing solutions that don’t just reach the right audiences, but really speak to them. We offer a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, events, and more. With years of experience and hundreds of games marketed, we understand the nuances necessary to effectively reach audiences and develop dynamic, full-funnel campaigns for gamers all over the world. Our clients include Sega, Blizzard, Tencent, Amazon Game Studios, Wizards of the Coast, Improbable, and Netease.
If you like to work with Content Creators as well as Media Houses and have an excellent understanding of the influencer and gaming landscape then this is the job for you. You know where the gaming audience is and how to reach them because YouTube, Twitch and Gaming Websites are an important part of your daily routine, as is gaming and keeping up with the industry trends. So, if you're looking for a role where your time spent on YouTube and immersed in virtual worlds is an asset, come join us as Partner Manager (m/f/d).
- Represent the Influencers and Content Creation perspectives of the business and align campaign strategies with other departments as part of 360° marketing concepts
- Manage digital influencer campaigns for our clients in the gaming industry (ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA titles)
- Innovate ways of promoting brands through content, influencers, websites and platforms
- Increase the sophistication and understanding of the Content Creation ecosystem
- Ensure timely delivery of campaigns according to client requirements
- Oversee our portfolio of Influencers and Media buying houses and work on creating long-lasting partnerships
- Consult and guide your team members in the Content Creator Strategy (CCS) Team
- Attend industry events to connect with creators, key agencies and partners
- Research and analyze the industry to always be on top of the latest trends
- 1-2 years of experience in the Influencer Marketing and Content Creator Space, ideally within a gaming company, consumer brand, marketing or media agency
- Experience with Brand Content is a great addition
- Gaming is your passion and you understand the industry and its trends
- In-depth knowledge of Gaming Websites, YouTube, Twitch and other social platforms
- An understanding of marketing KPIs and gaming industry business models
- An adaptive personality with a results-driven mindset
- Ability to work independently and prioritize individual tasks
- Fluency in English & German language
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, including:
-An unlimited contract from the start (for all positions above trainee level)
-25 vacation days per year, increasing by one day per year up to 28 vacation days
-Relocation budget to assist in your move to Berlin
-Yearly training budget to support you on continued education
-Access to a language learning app
-Flexible working hours and a flexible home office policy
-A relaxed and fun company culture built around games and regular social events
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!