Director Marketing (m/f/d) - Gamers Wanted!
ComboStrike – Marketing /
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused on the gaming industry.
We help publishers and developers craft creative, data-driven marketing solutions that don’t just reach the right audiences, but really speak to them. We offer a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, events, and more. With years of experience and hundreds of games marketed, we understand the nuances necessary to effectively reach audiences and develop dynamic, full-funnel campaigns for gamers all over the world. Our clients include Sega, Blizzard, Tencent, Amazon Game Studios, Wizards of the Coast, Improbable, and Netease.
As the Director of our marketing department, you will be developing go-to-market strategies for the world’s top gaming companies. You will manage marketing campaigns for our clients' products ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA video game titles for PC, console and mobile. This role requires an extensive understanding of both traditional and digital marketing. So, if you love marketing and crafting messages that will unleash the inner gamer in everyone, this might be just the job for you.
- Use your in-depths knowledge of gaming and partner with our Client Team to advise our clients in the gaming industry on the best marketing strategies and tactics for their products and services with a focus on communication strategy and branding
- Lead efforts in creative & media strategy, media buying, influencer marketing, creative services and production to develop to the point marketing plans across all digital channels
- Be responsible for a team of marketing and creative professionals, promote their growth and develop their expertise by providing them with guidance, tools and training
- Keep on top of advertising technologies and trends, understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, use insights to contribute to new campaign direction
- Lead the b2b-communication of ComboStrike to spread the word about the campaigns and results we are delivering
- Bring people together from many different teams and backgrounds to deliver a unified vision and drive collaboration
- Gaming is your passion and you have previous involvement with AAA games
- 4+ years of product or service marketing experience in a leading role, ideally in an agency setting or in the games industry
- Experienced in creating and executing complex and cohesive integrated marketing campaigns for top tier brands
- Strong leader who can inspire people to action, and facilitate cooperation across teams
- Self-motivated, quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is always one step ahead
- Great communication skills in English
- Readiness to travel to client visits and to some major industry events
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, access to a language learning platform, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!