(Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d) - Gamers wanted!
ComboStrike – Client Relations /
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the gaming industry.
We help publishers and developers craft creative, data-driven marketing solutions that don’t just reach the right audiences, but really speak to them. We offer a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, events, and more. With years of experience and hundreds of games marketed, we understand the nuances necessary to effectively reach audiences and develop dynamic, full-funnel campaigns for gamers all over the world. Our clients include Sega, Improbable, Tencent, Amazon Game Studios, Wizards of the Coast, and Netease.
With us you have the chance to join a team of high performers with whom you can spend eons discussing gaming and pop-culture and who are responsible for creating clever marketing strategies for the biggest names in the industry. If you are an expert on all things marketing and you love helping your clients achieve their marketing goals then we just might be looking for you.
- Manage and drive the relationships with our existing partners and establish strong and long-lasting relationships with new clients onboarded by our Business Development team
- Keep a pulse on the business of our clients and proactively identify opportunities to deliver value to our clients by matching their needs with our portfolio of solutions
- Forecast the business and report revenue with the clients for ComboStrike’s internal business planning
- Supervise the execution of your clients’ campaigns with the support of our operational team, constantly optimizing towards client goals and client satisfaction
- Research and analyze the industry to be always on top of the latest trends so that you can be a knowledgeable resource for both the team and your clients
- 3+ years of experience in account management and/or as a marketing/brand manager in a fast-paced environment, preferably in an agency setting or in the gaming industry
- You are a gamer and have a good understanding of the industry and its trends
- A personality that is engaging, open, positive, and convincing
- Know how to prioritize your work, are structured and organized but still, have a certain level of flexibility
- Having an analytical, number-oriented mindset and being able to suggest optimizations and campaign adjustments based on data & client needs
- You are fully proficient in English, German skills would be a bonus
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!