New Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - Gamers Wanted!
nevaly – Business Development /
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns through the voice of our talented and influential creators. By developing and creating unique marketing concepts closely with our creators we build opportunities to endorse the brands they love, raising awareness and engagement with amazing content.
We’re looking for a skilled and gaming-savvy New Business Development Manager (m/f/d) who’s ready to join us on our mission to help build brands through the voice of our talented creators. You will be joining an international and tightly knit team of passionate marketing experts with the HQ in Berlin. Remote work possible. So, if you are interested in developing our business in the gaming industry and you know how powerful and fun influencer marketing is, then this might be just the right opportunity for you.
- Identification of new business opportunities and expanding our client portfolio (strong focus on the gaming industry)
- Proactive communication with publishers, agencies and brands in order to establish new partnerships globally
- Development and implementation of influencer marketing and branded content strategies across diverse social media platforms, especially Youtube and Twitch
- Ownership over the whole new business generation process from A to Z - from potential identification and advising the clients on influencer marketing over ideation together with the internal team, up to a successful execution of the creative campaigns
- Shaping and fostering the growth of the company
- Being the go to person for industry trends and a worthy opponent for the occasional gaming session
- 2+ years experience in business development or sales, within the areas of gaming, esports, influencer marketing or creator management
- Gaming is your passion
- Very good knowledge of influencer marketing (particularly on YouTube & Twitch)
- You excel at earnest communication, negotiation and building lasting relationships
- As a tightly knit team, we need someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members grow together
- Fluent in English, additional languages would be a plus
What do we offer?
The role can be fulfilled remotely.
You will be working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. You receive an unlimited contract from the start. We also offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, snacks and drinks and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? - Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant documents online.