Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - Gamers Wanted!
ComboStrike – Business Development /
ComboStrike is a leading full-service marketing agency specialized in gaming and gaming audiences. Driven by our passion for games and marketing, we partner with international publishers and studios to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns with a measurable impact on brand awareness and sales.
With our holistic approach to games marketing, we offer support where it’s needed - be it developing a full-fledged strategy to launch a game or app into the market, running UA and performance media campaigns with data-driven insights from our BI department, raising brand awareness with brand advertising and influencer campaigns or creating bespoke assets. And all of that for all major gaming markets, including North America, Europa, Australia, South Korea, and China for clients such as Sega, Tencent, Amazon Game Studios, Capcom, and Inflexion.
Are you pumped when you hear rumors of a new Elder Scrolls, or geek out over your tank build in Red Dead Redemption? We completely understand – we're gamers too!
For the next stage in our growth ComboStrike is looking for a talented and driven Business Development Manager who has worked in the gaming community. If you are someone who loves the game industry and making connections throughout the development and publishing community read on.
In the role you will work closely with both our potential clients and internal teams to develop sales leads into clients for ComboStrike. Success in the role requires a deep hunger to succeed, selling experience and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Are you looking for your next challenge, love chasing wins and enjoy a dynamic team to be a part of? Then we are looking for you as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) who will identify and hunt down potential clients that will turn into long-lasting partnerships for ComboStrike.
- Proactive lead generation and networking with game publishers in order to establish new partnerships
- Identification of new business opportunities with advertisers interested in targeting gamer audiences
- Close cooperation with internal departments to develop and articulate business terms
- Stay on top of the newest industry trends and report on local market developments
- Represent ComboStrike on frequent client visits and industry events
- You have a strong passion for video games and are a gamer yourself
- You are eager to learn and grow professionally
- You have a customer-focused mindset
- You have 4+ years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in an agency
- You have an extensive network of game publishers, media agencies and technology companies within the European market
- You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members
- You are fluent in English
- Understanding of influencer marketing and how game companies utilize it
- Understanding of media buying or relevant experience
- Experience in gaming, digital media, advertising
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, access to a language learning platform, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!