Rich Media Designer/Developer (m/f/d)
ComboStrike – Creative Services /
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the gaming industry, with offices in Berlin, Shanghai and Los Angeles.
Our company helps publishers develop and execute the right marketing strategy in order to promote their games efficiently. ComboStrike offers a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, PR and events. Its clients include Epic Games, Konami, Tencent, Wargaming, Travian Games, Wildworks and Kakao Games. ComboStrike’s philosophy is to team up with their clients and offer the support needed to develop the right mix of brand and performance activations in order to create a healthy, efficient full-marketing funnel.
ComboStrike is a brand of the ComboStrike group, which has its origins in the performance marketing pioneer ad2games, an agency focused on free-to-play game launched 11 years ago. Its sister company, nevaly, was founded in 2015 with a focus on managing influencer talent.
You will become part of our creative team at ComboStrike, joining three graphic designers in creating engaging creative materials for our clients from the gaming industry. If you love to animate ads for games, this is your role!
- Use multiple approaches to solve our clients needs for animated units by utilising adobe after effects for video units and special effects as well as your knowledge of html and css to elevate static online banners
- Create animated experiences that are engaging for the viewers and act responsive between different devices
- Support our already existing graphic design team by creating static banners using photoshop and illustrator
- Experience with character animation and special effects
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, etc)
- Knowledge of IAB standard programmatic and social ad formats and their specifications
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced agency environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Apply with your CV, portfolio and other relevant documents online now!