Content Creator Manager (m/f/d) Gamers Wanted!
nevaly – Talent Management
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns through the voice of our talented and influential creators. By developing and creating unique marketing concepts closely with our creators we build opportunities to endorse the brands they love, raising awareness and engagement with amazing content.
We’re looking for a skilled and gaming-savvy Content Creator Manager (m/f/d) who’s ready to join us on our mission to help build brands through the voice of our talented creators, with a focus on the French market. You will be joining an international and tightly knit team of passionate marketing experts in the Berlin HQ and be responsible for handling the relationships with some of the largest gaming YouTubers and Twitch streamers.
So, if you are interested in working with creators in the most exciting industry at the moment and you know how powerful and fun influencer marketing is, then this might be just the right opportunity for you.
- Become a valuable and respected member of nevaly and contribute to our further success
- Oversee our portfolio of influencers and create long lasting partnerships, with a strong focus on the French market
- Identify and contact new influencers and negotiate the conditions
- Manage your pool of creators and be present on local/international fairs
- Manage the accounts of our customers and their new campaigns (ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA titles)
- Research and analyse the industry to be always on top of the latest trends
- Take ownership for different projects
- Be the go to person for industry trends and a worthy opponent for the occasional gaming session
- Gaming is your passion and you know how influencer marketing works
- Have a good understanding of the different social media channels out there (i.e. YouTube, Twitch)
- Experience in account management and/or influencer marketing
- Great communication and negotiation skills in English and French
- Able to work very independently, are self-organized and approach your work proactively
- You consider yourself as a result driven person and understand what it means to work in a flexible and fast-paced startup environment
- You want to get great things done and have an impact on the company
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. You receive an unlimited contract from the start. We also offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, snacks and drinks and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? - Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant documents online.