Paid Search Specialist (m/f/d)
ComboStrike – Media Services /
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the gaming industry.
We help publishers and developers craft creative, data-driven marketing solutions that don’t just reach the right audiences, but really speak to them. We offer a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, events, and more. With years of experience and hundreds of games marketed, we understand the nuances necessary to effectively reach audiences and develop dynamic, full-funnel campaigns for gamers all over the world. Our clients include Sega, Improbable, Tencent, Amazon Game Studios, Wizards of the Coast, and Netease.
You will be joining a team of international Performance Marketing Managers responsible for the technical setup of our campaigns. You will get the opportunity to manage the entire campaign lifecycle and be the number one contact for your colleagues during the runtime of the campaigns. If you are interested to work in the gaming industry and you are a marketing enthusiast, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You setup, analyse and optimise paid search campaigns for games worldwide
- You continuously optimise the performance of your campaigns using various internal tools and external platforms such as Google Ads Bing Ads, etc.
- You run creative A/B tests (ad copies, landing pages) and provide insights based on data analysis and through proper setup and tracking
- You use out of the box thinking to come up with new target groups (keywords, placements, user profiles)
- You will be able to take ownership in side projects related to reporting, documentation and diverse other topics
- You have 1+ year experience in working with Google Ads and/or Bing Ads
- You have a great interest in online performance marketing
- You are a great communicator and fluent in English
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently, you know how to prioritise and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You bring very strong analytical and number skills, you are familiar with excel, and are very detail-oriented
- You know how to test, investigate, analyse & solve problems and clearly communicate results
- Driven to succeed, to meet and to over-achieve targets and goals
- Entrepreneurial in your approach of media buying and also able to think outside the box to come up with new solutions to your daily challenges
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, access to a language learning platform, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!